Refunds & Returns Policy
All orders can be canceled until they are processed and shipped. Once the packaging and shipping process has started, it can no longer be canceled.
Customer satisfaction is our #1 priority. We want you to fulfill orders with confidence. That’s why we proudly offer absolute satisfaction guarantees that ensure our customers will receive a purchased item on time and as described.
Refunds are available for the following:
- ‘Not as described’ or Damaged/Faulty item – Refund if the item is not as described or damaged;
- ‘Unwanted item’ or ‘Good return’ – Refund minus the shipping cost if our customer does not want the product he/she received. Our customer must return the item at his expense to our warehouse and the item must be unused.
If you experienced any of the above scenarios, you must report the issue within 14 days upon receipt of the item and must be returned with the original contents attached and with the original packaging. Otherwise, you agree that the product is deemed delivered and satisfactory.
Refunds are not available under the following circumstances:
- Incorrect address – Your order does not arrive due to an incorrect address provided by you (the customer);
- Force Majeure – Your order does not arrive due to exceptional circumstances beyond our control (e.g. delayed by a natural disaster).
- Damage in transit – If the product packaging is damaged but the product itself is intact, you must submit a claim to the shipping carrier directly.
- Missing order: In case a package is delivered (based on tracking number update) but you claim that you did not receive the item, you must submit a claim to the shipping carrier directly.
How do refunds, returns, and exchanges/replacement work on our website?
In the event of a damaged, faulty item or item ‘not as described’: Customers are required to send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of receiving the item. Customer support then creates a ticket to manage the whole process.
- Photo(s) and/or video of the product, showing physical damage (e.g. cracks, defects)
- Photo(s) and/or video showing condition of the internal and external packaging of the parcel
- Faulty: Video of the product, showing it does not work as intended (e.g. electronic device that does not work despite connecting to power source/battery inserted)
- Item ‘not as described’:
- Photo(s) and/or video of the parcel received and products it contains
- Screenshot(s) of the actual product from Enjoy New Goodies listing
- Photo of the product being measured using a measuring tool (from one end to the other) if the product’s size is wrong
Here are some guidelines for submitting supporting documents:
- Provide good quality evidence that is clearly visible (not blurry/pixelated)
- Provide close-up shots to show defects clearly for damaged products
- Uploading video evidence is required for returns of faulty products.
After we have approved the request for order refund, return, or exchange/replacement, the product must be returned to our address.
Enjoy New Goodies
13822 Hudson Way
Thornton CO 80602
Once the tracking number has been provided (or once we have received the returned product), a replacement product will be shipped or a refund minus the shipping cost will be credited back to the card or original method of payment.
Unauthorized returns may not be accepted.